Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Karen and Vincent's Wedding (Oahu, Hawaii)

I had the great pleasure of photographing Karen and Vincent's wedding in Oahu, Hawaii. They had their reception at the Kahala Hotel & Resort on the island of Oahu.  Just to let you know Karen is my sister-in-law and I have known her and Vincent for a pretty long time now and these guys are perfect for each other.  From the time Karen started getting ready up until the D.J. played his last song, everyone had a great time.  The wedding was amazing and I feel very special to have been part of their special day.  Here are a few, actually a lot from that day! Congratulations Karen and Vincent!  We love you guys!  Enjoy the pictures.



















































3 comments:

Karen said...

Hey Schmoopers! Vincent and I love all the pictures that you took for us for our wedding. It meant so much more because it was you who did it for us. We feel very grateful and honored. Everything was done beautifully and every moment and feeling was captured perfectly. There is nothing that could have went wrong..we were in Hawaii...c'mon! The best place on earth. We love you guys so much. Mahalo for all your hard work. Carlo no ka oi!!! ha ha ha
Warm alohas,
Karen Tran

Vincent said...

Aloha bruddah,
Mahalo for the amazing pix. Taking pix is usually painful, but somehow you were able to make it stupid & fun. Especially the jumping diamond head pix. We all look so retarded, but I wouldn't want it any other way. Kalea picking Elza's nose is classic. When we going back? I miss Hawaii so much!!!
Aloha & Mahalo,
Vincent

Anonymous said...

The pictures are phenomenal. Your shots show the true colors of Hawaii. It reminds me so much of my wedding in Maui. Keep up the good work.

PS- My favorite picture is the little girl posing in church.